Asparagus, Tomato and Fetta Salad
Salad of asparagus, tomato and fetta.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 2 bunches young asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 punnet baby roma tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup black Kalamata olives
- 200g fetta, cubed
- continental parsley leaves, for sprinkling
Cook asparagus spears in a frypan with ½ cup water until tender, drain and refresh under cold water. Shake lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper together in a jar to make a dressing. Arrange lettuce, asparagus, tomatoes, olives and fetta on a platter. Drizzle with dressing and serve sprinkled with parsley leaves.