Recipe Category: Main Courses
BBQ Lamb Cutlets with Red Pesto on Coriander Cos Salad
An easy dollop of red pesto makes these lamb cutlets extra delicious.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
- 1 cos lettuce, washed
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 200g red capsicum or tomato pesto
- extra coriander leaves, for garnish
- lemon wedges, for serving
Toss lettuce leaves, cucumber and coriander together with lemon juice, olive oil and season to taste. Arrange on a platter. Season lamb cutlets with salt and pepper and barbeque or chargrill until done to your liking. Serve cutlets over salad dolloped with pesto, garnish with extra coriander leaves and serve with lemon wedges.