Bruschetta Caprese with Prosciutto (for 4)
Crisp bruschetta topped with milky mozzarella, folds of prosciutto, tiny tomatoes and fresh basil.
|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||5 minutes|
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices baguette or ciabatta
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, extra
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthways
- 125g bocconcini, torn
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
Combine tomatoes, basil leaves and extra virgin olive oil, together and season to taste. Brush bread on both sides with extra oil and grill until toasted on both sides to make bruschetta. Top bruschetta with prosciutto, tomatoes and torn mozzarella and drizzle generously with balsamic glaze.