Carrot, Orange and Cannellini Bean Salad
A side or main salad bound together with honey mustard dressing.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 large carrots, peeled and finely sliced
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled and cut into segments
- ½ cup continental parsley leaves
Shake oil, lemon juice, paprika, salt and honey together in a screwtop
jar to make a dressing. Combine remaining ingredients and dressing together, tossing gently.
Serve with bbq meats, chicken or seafood