Pumpkin Fritters with Coriander Yogurt
Sweet pumpkin makes delicious fritters, especially with a fresh dollop of coriander yogurt.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||5 minutes|
- 60g grated cheddar cheese
- 100g pumpkin or sweet potato, grated
- 1 egg
- 11/2 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- sweet chilli sauce, for drizzling
- coriander leaves, for garnish
Combine cheese, pumpkin, egg, self-raising flour, salt, pepper and half the coriander together. Cook spoonfuls of mixture in a hot oiled pan or on the bbq for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden. Drain on absorbent paper. Combine yogurt with remaining coriander. Serve fritters dolloped with Coriander Yogurt, drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and garnish with coriander leaves.