Chicken, Dill and Almond Sandwiches
Best chicken sandwich ever!
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 1 roast chicken, flesh removed and chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Japanese mayonnaise or egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup toasted flaked alomnds
- 6 cos lettuce leaves
Combine chicken, spring onions, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and dill together and season to taste. Spread chicken mix on bread slices. Sprinkle 6 slices with almonds and top with a lettuce leaf. Sandwich together with remaining bread slices and serve.