Recipe Category: Salads
Chilli and Lime Zoodle Salad
Zucchini noodles tossed with Chinese cabbage, green peas and coriander with a chilli lime dressing.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 250g zucchini noodles*
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage (wombok), finely shredded
- 2 spring onions, diagonally chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon crispy fried shallots
- LIME CHILLI DRESSING
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil
Place zucchini noodles and peas in a colander and pour over a kettle-ful of boiling water. Refresh with cold water and drain well. Toss together with cabbage, spring onions, coriander and half the dressing. Arrange on a serving platter, drizzle with remaining dressing to your liking and serve sprinkled with fried shallots.
LIME CHILLI DRESSING
Shake all ingredients together in a screwtop jar and use as required.
* Prepared zucchini noodles can be found in the fresh produce section of the supermarket but it's worth investing in a hand held spiralizer to turn whole zucchini into elegant little ribbons as a great alternative to pasta and noodles.