Simple yet sensational, garlic prawns are as good as it gets!
|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
- 50g butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 125g peeled green prawns, deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped continental parsley
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- lemon wedges, for serving
- crusty bread, for serving
Melt butter and garlic together in a frypan, and sauté for 1 minute. Add prawns and sauté for a few minutes until the prawns are just cooked. Stir in parsley and season to taste. Serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread to mop up the garlic butter.
Recipe Type: Seafood