Ginger Sesame Oysters
Fresh oysters with a zingy Asian dressing.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
- 1 dozen freshly shucked oysters
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
Arrange oysters on a serving platter with dressing in a bowl. Drizzle oysters with a little dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe Type: Asian