Gluten Free Flatbreads
Nice little flatbreads to match a curry or tagine, and they just happen to be gluten-free!
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes|
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix (eg. White Wings brand)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Greek-Style yogurt (not reduced fat)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- extra olive oil, for cooking
Combine flour, baking powder and salt together. Make a well in the centre and mix in yogurt and oil, using your hand, to form a dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into two pieces. Knead each piece lightly, forming it into a log shape and cut into 4 rounds. Press out each round with the palm of your hand, stretching with fingers, to 0.5cm thickness. Oil a non-stick or cast iron frypan and heat until very hot, cook flatbreads one at a time, for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden and slightly puffed.
Recipe Type: Gluten Free