Greek Salad Spoons
Greek salad to share easily in their own little spoons.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill, parsley or oregano
- 1/4 cup sliced black kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200g fetta, crumbled
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Gently toss tomatoes, cucumber, onion, dill, olives, oil and lemon together and season to taste. Serve in Chinese spoons or small shot glasses, topped with fetta and a drizzle of extra olive oil.
•Greek Salad Spoons may be assembled and refrigerated up to 2 hours beforehand. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with oregano just prior to serving.
•To make a Classic Greek Salad, simply cut vegetables into cubes and assemble together in a bowl – topping with Fetta and oregano.
•Fetta is great served simply with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, sprinkling of dried oregano and crusty bread.