Recipe Category: Cheese Platters
Herb and Semi-dried Tomato Brie
A colourful savoury way to serve brie.
|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
- 200g wheel brie or camembert
- 1/2 cup fresh herb leaves - parsley, dill, chives
- 1/4 cup semi-dried tomatoes
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- stuffed green olives, for serving
- crusty bread or crispbreads, for serving
Cut brie through the centre to form two rounds. Roughly chop herbs and semi-dried tomatoes and combine together. Season with pepper. Arrange herb mixture over cut surface of one round of Brie and sandwich with second round. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to stand for at least 1 hour to come to room temperature. Serve with olives and crusty bread.