King Prawn and Asparagus Salad with Creamy Basil Dressing
Magnificent king prawns crown this asparagus salad.
|Serves:||4 as an entree|
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch young asparagus, steamed, cut into pieces
- 80g mixed lettuce
- 1/2 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 12 cooked King prawns, peeled and deveined
To make dressing, shake pesto, oil and lime juice together in a jar and season. Toss asparagus, lettuce, capsicum and basil leaves together with half the dressing. Arrange in a serving bowl, top with prawns and drizzle with remaining dressing.