Prawn and Asparagus Cocktails with Dill Dressing
Prawn cocktail gets a makeover with fresh asparagus, cucumber and a creamy dill dressing.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 bunch young asparagus, steamed, cut into pieces
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 500g cooked and peeled King prawns
- extra dill and lime wedges, for serving
To make dressing, shake mayonnaise, milk, mustard, capers and dill together in a jar and season. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, remove seeds with a spoon, and cut cucumber into diagonal slices. Toss cucumber, lettuce, asparagus, spring onions and half the dressing together and portion into serving glasses. Arrange prawns onto top, drizzle with remaining dressing and garnish with a lime wedge and extra dill.