Prosciutto and Pesto Baked Camembert
Baked Camembert makes a wonderful appetiser to share over a few drinks.
|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes|
- 200g wheel Camembert or Double Brie, chilled
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomato or basil pesto
- 4 slices prosciutto or jamon
- few rosemary sprigs
- freshly ground black pepper, for sprinkling
- grapes and crusty bread, for serving
Remove Camembert from refrigerator just before preparation. Spread top of Camembert with pesto and a few rosemary sprigs and wrap in prosciutto around the Camembert. Place on a baking paper lined oven tray and bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes until soft and oozy. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before sprinkling with pepper and garnishing with rosemary. Serve with grapes and crusty bread.