Sesame Chicken with Sweet Chilli Yogurt and Mango Rocket Salad
Crunchy sesame seeds and chicken with a fresh salad.
|Preparation Time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 50g rocket
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- olive oil, for shallow frying
Combine yogurt, sweet chilli sauce and grated lime rind. Season to taste. Halve the cucumber lengthwise, remove seeds and finely slice. Combine with rocket, mango, lime juice and season. Season chicken and coat in sesame seeds. Heat oil and fry chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve chicken with salad and drizzle with Sweet Chilli Yogurt.
Recipe Type: Egg Free