Recipe Category: Salads
Smoked Ham, Corn and Potato Salad
A tasty potato salad made with smoky ham, sweetcorn and a creamy mustard dressing.
|Preparation Time:||30 minutes|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes|
- 1 kg small royal blue or new potatoes
- 1/2 cup egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 200g smoked ham, chopped
- 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup continental parsley leaves
Boil potatoes in a pot of water for 20 minutes until tender. Drain and allow to cool until just warm, then cut into large chunks. Shake mayonnaise, milk and mustard together and season to taste. Toss all ingredients together to make a salad, season and serve sprinkled with extra parsley.