Smoked Salmon, Dill and Potato Salad with Mustard Dressing
An unusual potato salad with a combination of smoked salmon, dill and capers.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes|
- 1 kg pink skinned baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seeded mustard
- 100g mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 200g smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill sprigs
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes until tender. Combine oil and mustard together to make a dressing. Cut warm potatoes in half, toss with half the dressing. Arrange the lettuce, potatoes, spring onions and smoked salmon on a platter. Drizzle with remaining dressing, sprinkle with capers, dill and black pepper.