Smoky Orange Carrots
A gorgeous little side dish to accompany any roast meat or bbq.
|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||25 minutes|
- 2 bunches dutch carrots, scrubbed and trimmed
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- juice of 1 orange
- chopped continental parsley, for garnish
Place carrots on an oven tray, drizzle with oil, season and toss until well coated. Sprinkle with paprika. Roast at 200°C for 15 minutes. Add orange juice and roast a further 5-10 minutes until tender and lightly browned. Serve drizzled with oil and sprinkled with extra paprika and parsley.