Tomato, Olive and Feta Puffs
Bite-size puffs of pastry topped with a tasty trio…feta, olives and tomatoes.
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
- 2 frozen butter puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 350g marinated feta
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 32 pitted black olives
Prick puff pastry lightly with a fork, cut each sheet into 16 squares and place on oven trays lined with baking paper. Top each square with a cube of marinated feta, a tomato half and an olive. Bake at 230°C for 5-8 minutes until puffed and golden. Drizzle with a little of the oil from the Fetta and serve immediately.
• Puff pastry squares can be simply topped with Marinated Feta only.
• Puffs can be assembled and refrigerated until ready to be baked, up to 4 hours in advance.
• Try topping with anchovies or a dollop of pesto instead of olives.