Two Pesto Crostini
Stylish little savouries with two types of pesto crowned with cocktail prawns.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 1 long baguette
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 200g pesto rosso (or sun-dried tomato pesto)
- 250g cooked cocktail prawns
- 100g basil pesto
- small parsley leaves, for garnish
- freshly ground black pepper
Cut the baguette into 40 thin slices. Place on an oven tray and drizzle on both sides with oil. Grill on each side until golden. Spread each crostini with pesto rosso, top with a cocktail prawn and a small dollop of basil pesto. Garnish with parsley leaves and sprinkle with pepper.
Substitute cocktail prawns with 250g sliced bocconcini.