Recipe Category: Entrees
Prawn and Avocado Cocktails for Two
A retro favourite, the ol’ Prawn Cocktail, gets a fresh new look!
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 1/4 cup aioli or good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 200g cooked peeled cocktail prawns
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
Mix aioli with half the lime juice. Combine avocado, remaining lime juice and half chives together. Gently mix in prawns and oil. Season to taste. Divide the lettuce evenly between 2 serving glasses. Top with half the prawn mixture and dollop with aioli. Top with remaining prawns, dollop with aioli and sprinkle with remaining chives and pepper.
Recipe Type: Seafood