Prawn, Asparagus and Cucumber Salad with Dill Dressing
A luxurious Summery salad of prawns, asparagus and cucumber with a creamy dill dressing.
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons baby capers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 bunch young asparagus, steamed, cut into pieces
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 400g cooked and peeled King prawns
- extra dill and lime wedges, for serving
To make dressing, shake mayonnaise, milk, mustard, capers and dill together in a jar and season. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, remove seeds with a spoon, and cut cucumber into diagonal slices. Arrange lettuce leaves, cucumber, asparagus, spring onions and prawns in a serving bowl and serve drizzled with dressing and sprinkled with extra dill. Serve with lime wedges.